Australia Awards, a foundation of the Australian Government’s advancement help program for Africa, give access to postgraduate instruction, preparing and proficient improvement open doors for reasonably qualified Africans from qualified nations. On their arrival to the working environment, Australia Awards Alumni are relied upon to contribute effectively to improvement in their nations of origin. From 25th June 2018, application opens for Australia Awards Scholarships 2017/2018. There are two classes of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships, to attempt higher degree ponders in Australia at Masters level. Also, Australia Awards Short Courses, to attempt here and now, directed proficient instructional classes, in Australia as well as in Africa, in a scope of advancement centered parts.
- Offered every year? Truly
- Offered Since: 1980
- Sort: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20,000
- Grants Benefits: Full Tuition, Living Allowance and Air Ticket
- Term of Scholarship: 2 to 4 years Select your nation of beginning. Take after the particular direction on the page. Patrons: Australia Awards, an activity of the Australian Government.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
- Study Subject: Study programs must relate to applicants country’s priority areas for development. These are listed on the participating country profiles.
- Nationality: Asia, Pacific, Africa, Middle East
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Students of participating countries can apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships. Asia, Pacific, Africa, Middle East
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
Note: All Applications are Online on this Platform
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships.aspx